Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Liebster Award

Rules:

  • Link back to the person who nominated you 
  • Give 11 random facts about yourself 
  • Answer the 11 questions from your nominator 
  • Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers 
  • Come up with 11 questions for them to answer 
  • Inform your nominees  

10 Random facts about me:


  • I love learning languages and I'm currently learning English, Italian, Japanese and a little bit of sign language.
  • JDrama is my guilty pleasure
  • I hate Country and most of the Pop music
  • I'm not really social 
  • Obsessed with dogs but I hate cats (sorry)
  • I actually don't own lots of books (at this very moment I own 51 fiction books)
  • I have a drivers license ( which is quite rare for people my age in our country)
  • I've been to Italy, Austria, Germany, Croatia, Switzerland, Czech republic, Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina, California, Panama and California
  • I drink way too much of water, tea, lemonade and coffee
  • I love dance and I've trained lots of different styles (Jazz ballet, Belly dance, Hip hop and Ballroom)


Questions:

1.) What is the first book you remember reading?
My first english book I remember reading is probably Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher

2.) Which do you prefer; EBook, Hardcover or Softcover?
Hardcover and paperbacks but I don't mind reading ebooks

3.) Do you read more than one book at a time? If so, how many?
Yes at this moment I'm reading 3 different books

4.) Do you have a favorite Standalone or Series?
Standalone: All the bright places by Jennifer Niven
Series: Paper gods by Amanda Sun 

5.) Coffee or tea?
No please don't make me do this. I love both!

6.) Is there a Standalone or Series your really wanted to like but could not?
Half Bad by Sally Green I tried reading it multiple times but just couldn't.

7.) What is your dream career?
A translator or a dancer

8.) What was the last book you read?
More Than This by Patrick Ness I think

9.) What book were you required to read in school that you loved or despised the most?
I really liked Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky

10.) Are there any songs that correspond with and remind you of defining moments or experiences in your life? If yes, what songs bring back memories?
Yes! Well I have lots of different songs for lots of different moments. For example Sunset by Kid Ink reminds me of Oceanside beach.

11.) Do you have animals? If yes, let us know all about them! If not, why don’t you have pets?
Well I own a dog named Diego. He's a Bullterrier and he's almost 3 years old. He was supposed to be a mini kind but he looks just like the regular kind. When he's sleepy he gets a pink nose and tummy. He loves to sneak in my bed in the mornings.

New questions for my nominees


  1. Which book would you list as the most amazing book you ever read?
  2. What bothers you the most?
  3. Do you have animals? If yes, let us know all about them! If not, why don’t you have pets?
  4. Are you a Starbucks lover or nah? Why?
  5. Tell us your 5 most played songs
  6. Sea or pools? Why?
  7. Where would you like to live in the furure?
  8. What would you do if you won 100.000$?
  9. Do you schedule your posts?
  10. Which talent do you wish you had?
  11. Where do you read? Tell us about your reading habits.

Nominees




1 comment: