Monday, June 8, 2015

Book haul


Done some book shopping this week and here are the books I bought:


Penguin little black classics:

The Beautifull Cassandra by Jane Austen

Austen's riotous early stories of drunks, poisoners and prison-breaks, written for her family's          entertainment when she was a teenager.
“She has many rare and charming qualities, but Sobriety is not one of them...” 
Get it here: Bookdepository, Amazon and Barnes and Noble

Femme Fatale by Guy de Maupassant

Four sparkling nineteenth-century tales of Parisian high society and rural life, from the father of the modern short story.
“they trailed in all the vulgar glory over the fresh green grass...”
Get it here: Bookdepository, Amazon and Barnes and Noble

The mortal instruments:

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

Book two
Haunted by her past, Clary is dragged deeper into New York City's terrifying underworlds of demons and Shadowhunters - but can she control her feelings for the boy who can never be hers?

Get it here: Bookdepository, Amazon and Barnes and Noble 

City of Glass

Book three
Amid the chaos of the war, the Shadowhunters must decide to fight with the vampires, werewolves and other Downworlders - or against them. Meanwhile, Jace and Clary have their own decision to make; should they pursue the love they know is forbidden?

Get it here: Bookdepository, Amazon and Barnes and Noble

Death note:

Story by 大場 つぐみ (Tsugumi Ohba) and art by  小畑 健 (Takeshi Obata)

I currently own book I, II and V but I just had to buy book IV. I'm really upset because they never have part III and I really really really need it because the struggle is real. I just need to know what is going to happen next.

Get it here: Bookdepository, Amazon and Barnes and Noble 

Burial Rites

Written by Hannah Kent

A woman condemned to death for murdering her lover. A family forced to take her in. A priest tasked with absolving her. But all is not as it seems, and the time is running out: winter is coming, and with it execution date. Only she can know the truth. This is Agnes's story.

Get it here: Bookdepository, Amazon and Barnes and Noble 

Which books did you buy this week/month?



 

8 comments:

  1. Thank your share! I’m very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs.
    Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc! LIC Information

    ReplyDelete
  2. hank your share! I’m very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. LIC Information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff buddy.
    Great post, I have read this post here I got very useful information. This is a very useful article
    for downloa faceooks video vist my site.
    fb downloder android

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me for future.
    Get a free genuine gift card generator here at this profile AlexiaBr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed Playlists in iTunes in OS X Mavericks

    ReplyDelete