Thursday, May 21, 2015

All the bright places Review

ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES


Autor: Jennifer Niven
Release date: January 6th 2015
No. of pages: 388
Genre: Romance, YA
Publisher: Knopf
Setting: Indiana

My rating:  ★ ★ ★ ★ 







PLOT

The Fault in Our Stars meets Eleanor and Park in this exhilarating and heart-wrenching love story about a girl who learns to live from a boy who intends to die. -Goodreads

REVIEW

Personally I think it's more of a Paper Towns kind of book rather than The Fault in Our Stars. The story is about Violet Markey and Theodore Finch who met at the ledge of the bell tower at school. Violet is devastated by her sister's death and Theodore is obsessed with death, he sees an opportunity to kill himself in everything, but he never does it. The cover is really pretty it's not my favorite but I like it. I feel in love with the characters and the book made me cry in the end. It's written in a very realistic perspective although it's not really an everyday situation. I love the fact that their relationship was more like friendship and wasn't an over the top romance. The writing was very beautiful and easy to read. It's a good read if you are in an reading slumb. It really sucks you in, I stayed up all night just to finish this book and I don't regret it at all. I pretty sure I will re-read this book once in the near (or not so near) future   


No comments:

Post a Comment